The Mulberry is a stylish, modern holiday home which combines a spacious living area with an array of high specification features
You will really feel at home in the Mulberry! The lounge offers glorious panoramic views through the large picture windows. Modern furniture and attractive soft furnishings in leather effect and fabric combine style with comfort and the electric fire makes an impressive central feature. Preparing a meal is a real pleasure in the beautiful kitchen with its raised work surfaces, contrasting cupboard doors and integrated fridge-freezer, oven, grill and microwave. Quality continues in the bedrooms with superb soft furnishings, leather-effect headboards and contemporary fitted furniture. Two bed models include a walk-in wardrobe and en suite. All this, combined with its striking external appearance, makes the Mulberry one of our most popular models.
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • uPVC cladded exterior • Domestic style gutters • Exterior light • Irish Oak uPVC double glazed • Central heating • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Electric fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Dividing door to hallway • Free standing dining table & chairs • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated microwave • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • Lift up storage bed to main bedroom • Padded headboards • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Pre galvanised chassis • Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • Environmental green exterior • Outlook doors • Window colour option • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Net curtains throughout • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Gazunder bunk beds • Downlights under the front canopy
All Mulberry photography is of the is of the 38 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated, other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown in this brochure has the following extras: outlook doors.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils