The Cypress range sets the standard with excellent value for money.
The Cypress 12 offers many of the features you find at home – at a fraction of the price you might expect to pay! With its spacious rooms and contemporary furniture, not surprisingly the Cypress is a popular choice with our distributors. The comfortable lounge seating and fixed dinette as standard offer ample space for families to get together. A beautiful and well-equipped domestic style kitchen has plenty of storage and worktop space, a position for a microwave oven and the option of a built-in fridge-freezer, all finished with stylish MDF doors. Spacious bedrooms, a large family shower room and generous storage throughout add the final touches to an impressive specification and make the Cypress a real home from home.
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • Wood grain aluminium exterior • White uPVC double glazed • Domestic style gutters • Gas fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Net curtains throughout • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated cooker • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • uPVC cladded exterior • Environmental green exterior • Window colour option • Exterior light • Central heating • Electric plinth heaters • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Integrated microwave • Freestanding fridge with ice box • Integrated fridge freezer (1225mm) • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Gazunder bunk beds
All Cypress 12 photography is of the 35 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated. Other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown on this website has the following extras: central heating, fridge freezer and exterior light fitted.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils