With its combination of the latest in design and affordable quality, the Sequoia deserves its place as our flagship holiday home
Picture yourself in the evening, relaxing in the Sequoia’s stylish lounge and dining area with its plush soft furnishings and an electric fire set in a contemporary wooden surround. Rustle up a meal in the spacious kitchen with its integrated oven, separate hob and microwave. Then get a great night’s sleep in the king size bed in the master bedroom. With our trademark attention to detail, we have also fitted bedside lights, a drawer unit, plenty of wardrobe space with MDF doors throughout and a TV point. The Sequoia is finished off with vertical blinds in the lounge and dining area, soft, luxurious carpets in the lounge and bedrooms and central heating throughout as standard – it’s warm, comfortable and stylish.
• Pan tiled roof • uPVC cladded exterior • Domestic style gutters • Exterior light • White uPVC double glazed • Central heating • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Electric fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Dividing door to hallway • Free standing dining table & chairs • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated microwave • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated oven & grill with separate hob • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • Deluxe mattresses • Lift up storage bed to main bedroom • Padded headboards • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Exterior door canopy • Environmental green exterior • Outlook doors • Window colour option • Bath with thermostatic mixer shower over • Gazunder bunk beds • Downlights under the front canopy
All Sequoia photography is of the 42 x 13 2 bed unless otherwise stated. Other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown on this website has the following extras: outlook doors and exterior door canopy.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils