The Willow is a superb holiday home with many stylish features and obvious appeal.
The Willow is a real home-from-home! Imagine an evening curled up on the cosy, sofa-style seating in the lounge, glass in hand, television on and electric fire giving out a warm glow! The attractive country-style kitchen is designed for practical living, whether you’re preparing family meals or cooking for friends. With a freestanding dining table and upholstered chairs, the Willow is ideal for entertaining. Well-designed bedrooms and a spacious shower room with bowl-style sink on a vanity unit complete the specification. A choice of different layouts guarantees you’ll be able find the perfect holiday home for you.
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • uPVC cladded exterior • Domestic style gutters • Exterior light • Antique uPVC double glazed • Central heating • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Electric fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Dividing door to hallway (Excluding 32x12 2 bed) • Net curtains throughout • Free standing dining table & chairs • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated microwave • Integrated fridge freezer (full size, excluding 32x12 2 bed) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • Lift up storage bed to main bedroom • Padded headboards • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Pre galvanised chassis • Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • Environmental green exterior • Outlook doors • Window colour option • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Gazunder bunk beds • Downlights under the front canopy
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils